Saturday 2 June 2012

Is Ted to blame.... ?

During a visit to my Mum's and sorting through the loft, I came across Ted, my childhood teddy bear. Being a sometimes sentimental sort, it seemed harsh to put him back up in the cold loft. So he came home with us, and I thought he would make an ideal rallying mascot, and he fits fine into a drink bottle holder keeping him secure.


However, since bringing Ted along for the ride, luck has seemed to elude me on events, so for the next event (Chelmsford MC - Debden Gymkhana) I think Ted will being staying at home to test whether or not Ted really is to blame.....


In other event news, this month I will be taking part in a 2 hour endurance race, at MK Daytona Circuit, and then the following day I have been asked to run as course opening car on Chelmsford MC's East Anglian Classic. This is an event on which I have been Clerk of the Course before, so it will be good to get back out on this event and catch up with people.



No comments:

Post a Comment